Last modified: December 20, 2016
As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture and other information you choose to provide.
Information we get from your use of our services
When you use our services, we collect information about you in the following categories:
- Device information:
We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Location information:
When you use GoField services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide GoField with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Contact information:
If you permit the GoField app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services.
- Local storage:
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as localStorage and application data caches.
- Log information:
When you interact with the services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to GoField users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our services, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of GoField.